The student is assessed continuously based on the class test, unit test and term end exams. projects, assignments and activities conducted in all the subjects during the academic session according also form a part of the internal assessment
The major emphasis of the curriculum is on the continuous growth of students ensuring their intellectual, emotional, physical, cultural and social development. Importance is given to both the Scholastic and the Co-scholastic aspect.
The following languages and the core subjects are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- I language : English
- II language : Hindi
- III language : Sanskrit / Kannada
- Core Subjects : Mathematics, Science, Social Science
- Other subjects : Art & Craft, , Computer, Music, Physical Education and Value Education
- There will be two exams for 80 marks and three Unit Tests in the academic year.
- Final Evaluation will be based on Annual Examination (80 marks) & Internal Assessment (20 marks)
- Annual Examination will be conducted covering the complete portion at the end of the year where maximum marks will be 80.
- Internal Assessment (Per Term i.e June –Sept & Oct –March)
The marks distribution will be as follows:
- Periodic Tests – 10 marks
(ii) Notebook Maintenance – 5 marks
There will be continuous evaluation of Note Book maintenance on the
following parameters –
(ii) Assignment completion
(iii) Neatness & upkeep of notebooks
(iii) Subject Enrichment Activities – 5 marks
Subject Enrichment Activities comprises of various techniques like ASL/ Reading/ Dictation/ Debate/Public Speaking etc. for languages. Lab Activities/ Projects/ Map Work/ Model Making etc. for other subjects.